![]() |
| Spirits captured on film |
Friday, April 17, 2015
Introducing the world beyond
The journey beyond as people call it also know as spirits I will be introducing you to ghost, demons, hauntings, and the after life unknown. 65% of people do not believe in spirits even if they have had a minor haunting they make excuses for what's happening try to justice it without admitting you might be living in a haunted house and your being haunted. I myself have a open mind and believe in ghost, Not just because I have been haunted but also because I have a sixth sense for it as well. A sixth sense is when you have a open mind you see or feel things no one else does, You have a emotional connection to the after life (ghost). Many people have a sixth sense some don't even know they do, It can be a burden or it can be something great. I say a burden because having a sixth sense with that emotional connection to the after life you are like a open door to spirits some good some demonic. The great part about having a sixth sense is you can help the after life move on, Most spirits stay behind because they have unfinished business and need closure and you can be a part of helping them. I know a lot of people don't believe any of this but just try to have a open mind, Just because you don't believe doesn't mean others don't cause they do and experiencing something that is out of this world is a great feeling. Now the difference between a spirit and something demonic is easy to compare. Spirits that are trapped here and just want to be noticed or need help try to grab your attention by moving objects, knocking on doors, stepping heavily, trying to communicate, and sometimes will let there self been seen this is nothing to worry about. Demonic now you need to worry I have personally experienced good an demonic spirits, The demonic will start by observing you, you'll see things move from the corners of your eyes, lights shut off, they can sometimes push you, they can also get in your head and make you think things that you normally wouldn't etc. That's some differences between good and demonic spirits and don't ever fuel there fire by that I mean show no fear when it comes to demonic spirits that's what they feed off of. That's all I have for today but more post will be up soon so like my page share it and I will be putting my story up before to long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment