Friday, April 17, 2015

My entity experience

It was between 2008 and 2009 I had my first experience with a entity my brother and I were living with my Grandparents while my parents were on the road. A little ways down the road my parents found a house in Athens Tx, My Mom had shown me a picture of the house it was lovely with 54 acres but I had a twisted feeling in my stomach that the house was a bad idea. That night I had a dream I was in a room looking out the window and a young girl in white with dark hair was walking towards me from the bells of hay, It scared me bad enough I didn't want to move to this house but I didn't have a choice, About two weeks later my brother and I had our stuff packed and ready to go. We showed up at the house 3 hours later, I liked the house but I didn't like the feeling it gave me I knew something was wrong I didn't like the room picked out for me at all I felt nothing but evil we all got settled in though. I didn't stay in that room much at all my Mom didn't get a good feeling from it either but she thought it would be okay. My first experience my brother and I slept in the living I was on the love seat he was on the couch and we had them facing each other we didn't have beds yet, I couldn't fall asleep that night I felt too scared that if I did fall asleep something would happen. A few hours later everyone fell asleep including my brother in the living room with me, I was staring at the ceiling and the next thing I know I see her and she wants me I'm screaming please don't let her kill me my face filled with tears freaking out and My brother wakes up he doesn't know what to do so he goes and gets Mom and Dad they ran to the living room and said I'm as white as a ghost and scared out of my mind but I finally calmed down. I didn't have any problems after that for a while except being scared about a month passed and I decided to sleep in my room, my bed was right by the window so I starred off into the yard and I seen her walking to me like in my dream I looked away scared and she disappeared. I remember a few nights after that I was watching TV and I heard a thump on the floor I was scared to look down but I did any way and here she is on my floor crawling from the edge of the bed to the side of it on the floor I ran out of that room as fast as I could fear was wrote all over my forehead I told my Mom and Dad and they talked to a friend they made here recently named Hillbilly that lived down the road asked him if anything has happened in that house and explained what happened told him how I said the girl looked and he knew then who it was, Comes to find out a few houses behind us twin girls lived there one of them found their Dad's gun and they were playing in the field one of them was accidently shot and passed away. When I was told this I was speechless I didn't know what to do so we decided to put up a rosary, heavy metal cross and a small cross in the room the first few days were okay then I woke up one night I couldn't move I couldn't breathe I think to this day she was strangling me out of anger that happened twice. A week passed and I was scared to sleep alone so my Mom slept in the room with me, That night my two crosses and rosary were flung off the shelf the metal cross was under my table, the other in the middle of the floor, and the rosary was in the corner of the room we tried to think of a rational explanation though we couldn't we acted like we did and didn't talk about it and went to bed. That night my Mom dreamed she was pulling my eyes out of my eye sockets so scared she woke up and woke me up to make sure I was okay and told me what happened so we left the bedroom never to speak of it again. Two months passed nothing happened we were happy and laughed played games it was all okay we thought she was gone but we were wrong, I got upset at my parents and went to hide in my closet I sat there looking out into my room then got this weird feeling closed my eyes then opened them I seen myself sleeping on the bed I felt as if I was looking thru someone else's eyes watching myself sleep then I left the room I didn't feel like myself anymore so scared from what's going on we all left the house and found a new house in Cleveland Tx a small nice house with about a acre, We loved it and got moved in and settled it was a new start we left behind the entity girl and moved forward so we thought. Three months passed and everything was great we forgot about the bad stuff then one night I went outside to smoke a cigarette I sat on the stairs in front of the car then I got a feeling I was being watched so I looked up and there she was sitting in the back seat of our Buick starring at me I freaked out and went in the house I didn't tell anyone at that point because she couldn't get in the house we went to church every Sunday and we had crosses and rosary's all over the house. I wanted to wait to see if anything else happened before I told anyone well a few days later I heard tapping on my window but nothing was there it happened three nights and then it stopped but I decided to tell my Mom about it and she asked if I brought anything from the house that was in the house before we moved there I said no so we did some research on entity's and asked my Aunt about it and that's when I found out she could be attached to me. I decided just to forget about her and just act like it never happened she couldn't get in the house so its okay, About two years later I moved into a sleepy hollow apartment I was so excited to have my own place I completely forgot about the entity I lived there about 5 months then things got bad. I got ready to take a shower started the water then went to get clothes and a towel I came back to the bathroom to find wet foot prints coming out if the shower that stepped on the mat I nearly had a panic attack but over looked it. A few weeks passed and I came home from work my picture from the wall by the door was in the middle of the living room face down I got scared and found someone who might help I told him what's happened before and now he done a card reading on me and he told me she has attached herself to me and it might be hard to get rid of her but he can give me something to bless the house with so she cant be in my house, I would have to do this at every new house. I done the blessing in every room hung crosses and prayed it would stop and it did but I ended up moving back home. 1 and a half years later I met my boyfriend who means the world to me I didn't tell him about the entity right away cause I felt she was gone so why scare him. I finally told him at about our 4th month I explained everything. I went to stay with him at his Mom's for the weekend, every thing was great I had no problems the first few times I stayed there then one night we were sleeping and I ended up crying scratching my throat cause I felt I was being strangled I was gasping for air and he freaked out and shook me when I finally snapped out of it I was still crying it was not only scary for me but for him as well. It stopped once again for a good while I still had panic attacks and nightmares but I didn't see her, Right before out first year we both moved in with his sister so we could live together. Everything was going fabulous I was so happy, Until it all started again but even worse now and not only did I see her but I found out his sister is also sensitive to this stuff we were both having experiences and didn't tell each other at first. It got worse and worse I was having very disturbing nightmares, she would scare me, and I would hear whispering. My boyfriend said maybe its time to tell his sister she might be able to help if this ghost is trying to hurt you she might try to hurt the kids, so I sat her down and told her what's happening and she asked me what has she done before? Is she evil? Has she hurt you? Then she asked me what does she look like and what is she wearing so I told her. I felt so bad after what she told me I felt like it was my fault, She has heart problems an was doing dishes one night and the entity came up to her and was breathing down her neck and she got a feeling of evil she caught a glimpse of her from the corner of her eye it happened twice. I then found out she knows how to get rid of entity's and then crap hit the fan its like the entity knew we were planning on getting rid of her, Every time I done research on how to get rid of the entity I felt like my chest was caving and it got hard to breath, she choked me again as well. I was beginning to get very sad a lot and I felt like she was doing this to me, I was sitting in the living room one night watching TV and my dog starting starring at the kitchen growling I felt like I was just struck with fear I looked up and there she was and she flung herself right to my face then I hid my face under my throw blanket crying I made a bed out of chairs and slept in there with my boyfriends sister that night. It still got worse I would see her go down the hall where the kids were sleeping and I would go check on them just to be sure they were okay and she wasn't going after them too. We finally got rid of her for good but to this day that is the most terrifying experience I have ever been thru.

That is my story and a example of how dangerous a entity can be please feel free to tell me your experiences or if you have any questions feel free to ask! Like and share my page thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment