Saturday, April 18, 2015

The good spirits

I hope my story from the last post was a insight on entity's and you enjoyed it today I will be talking about the good spirits that lurk nearly everywhere. I have had a nice experience with a few good spirits my first experience was at my Grandparents house they were taking care of my brother, two cousins an of course me we were just kids and we were up late one night watching cartoons in the living room we had those small chairs that turn into beds on the floor and playing, Then we noticed what looked like someone outside the window on the side of the house, We just said its a tree or the window is fogged about 10 minutes later a women in a light pink dress with long dark hair walks into the kitchen we all got scared and made a fort out of the beds and hide behind it but she doesn't try to harm us she just keeps walking back and forth that was the first and only night we had seen here we haven't seen her since. I also had a experience with a old man with a corn pipe in a very old house, He was sweet and his favorite spot was the bathroom he would open doors for you, some times late at night you would also hear foot steps or doors would close and you always smell tobacco from a corn pipe he wore a old western wardrobe, the nice tan vest, white button up shirt, and black pants. I use to at first be kind of skittish of this man so I would put towels on the big mirror in the bathroom cause its always been said you see spirits a lot more in mirrors but once I actually seen him I didn't feel that way anymore he had a very warm glow a good feeling about him he reminded me of my Grandpa so sweet. My most recent experience is actually still current after the bad entity left two very odd spirits came to the house one of them is hunched over you don't see it often and the other is fairly tall, They mainly stay in the playroom or the kitchen I have only seen them a few times. The first time I had seen the spirit was when I was laying down watching TV in my room I had the hall way light on and my light off, I seen a shadow run by it was showing on my wall and no one was home then it came by the door again scared me pretty bad cause I still haven't figured out if they are bad or not. The second time I had a experience with them is when I was going to the kitchen for food I started the food in the microwave and heard toys moving I looked but nothing was there then I went to the bathroom and had the door open I seen a shadow in the kitchen then it sounded like a light was switched off, It was pretty weird but its not threatening. This are my recent experiences with good spirits which as you see is so much better then entity's haunting. This is all I have for now if you have any questions or maybe want to share your experience comment and follow me I'll be posting soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment